5 Signs You Need a New Boiler in Cambridge
Boilers lie at the heart of every home, keeping everyone warm and comfortable. But how do you know when you need a new one for your home in Cambridge? Here are the top five signs you need a new boiler installed.
1. Your boiler is over 15-years old and no longer efficient. Modern modern boilers are much more efficient than G-rated boiler and research has shown they can save you up to £215 a year.
2. Your boiler needs regularly repairing- if you find yourself calling out the plumber every five minutes, it’s definitely time for a new boiler!
3. There is a water leak from the boiler which could result in serious damage to your home.
4. You have mains gas but don’t have a condensing boiler, which is the cheapest possible heating option. Condensing boilers are much more efficient because they lose less heat, and they are proven to be 30% more efficient than older boilers. They have a much large heat exchanger that means, instead of sending heat out of the flue, it re-uses it instead.
5. Your home isn’t heated properly. Many older boilers have shockingly low efficiency levels which can be as little as 50%.
If you need a new boiler in Cambridge, The Boiler Installation Specialists make this process as simple as possible. Highly experienced, we can recommend the right boiler for your home along with carrying out a cost-effective installation.
For more information, simply get in touch with our team today.
0345 262 49 89.
How Financing Makes New Boiler in Essex Accessible
December 22, 2021
Vented Vs Unvented Cylinders
November 22, 2021
10 Central Heating & Boiler Problems and Their Solutions
February 5, 2021