Blog


Checklist: Before Letting Your Gas Engineer In The House

If you do not check gas appliances regularly, the safety of residents may be compromised. Unstable gas safety may result in some serious trouble later on. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a common safety threat that looms around households with gas boilers. Carbon monoxide is common in gas-powered appliances. It can be extremely dangerous if left unchecked. Make sure that there is no leak. Otherwise, it can be harmful to everyone within the premises. Unsafe gas appliances may also leak thus, leaving the house vulnerable to fire and explosion. Therefore, ensure the proper functioning......

Continue Reading



Call Now ButtonFree Phone 03452624989